ad·ven·ture \ əd-ˈven-chər \ noun: an exciting or remarkable experience

Monday, March 31, 2008

Think I'm gonna die...

Oh, I think I'm gonna DIE!

I did it!
I just did it... again!
For the second time, I stepped on a slug BAREFOOTED in my own house...
GROSS! Eeeeww!!!!! This is too much.
I can handle the trash on the street.

I can handle roadside wee-wee-ers.
I can handle the smell of unrefrigerated fish on a hot day.
I can handle the smell of the squatty potties (barely)...
I can handle the gecko in my bedroom.
I can even handle an entire colony of ants moving into our refrigerator...
BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!

All I did was walk downstairs and reach for the light switch.
Innocently minding my own business.
SQUISH.
Betweenthetoes kind of squish. Slugbodypartsstuckinmytoering kind of squish.
Gonnathrowup kind of squish.
Hearthepoppingsound and feelthecoolgoobetweenthetoes kind of squish. Nevergoingdownstairsagaininmylife kind of squish.

I think I'm gonna die.

~